Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: Running out of disk space

2006-12-11 11:14:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: Running out of disk space
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:14:00 -0000
Paul Wrote

I suppose if you can't change the tape labels, you could just use a half
dozen tapes, and update the catalog backup configuration when you change
tapes.

Paul

Its what I do Paul ! Works for me, and part of my DR Solution for the site.
I even have a DR Pack to get a Master / Media up as quickly as possible
using a CD and a Catalog Tape.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net