Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS+SL8500 Issues Remain..

2006-12-11 11:00:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS+SL8500 Issues Remain..
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:00:46 +0100
Hi,

I have to go down to the bunker and check what firmware we are on.. I
probably have this for you tomorrow afternoon.

You didn't have any errors in acsss_event.log on the ACSLS server? I think
it's in the <acsss_home>/log directory.

Also, have you been close to the library when this problem occurs? What is
happening with the arms and elevators? Any strange sounds?

Have you tried Symantec support?

I will get back to you tomorrow with firmware...

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tel dir: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43