Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question posed to ACSLS/STK8500 users.

2006-12-08 15:15:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question posed to ACSLS/STK8500 users.
From: ml000-0001 at well-dunn.com (Mike Dunn (veritas-bu))
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:15:45 -0600
Hmmm, do your media server's have multiple NIC, and are you using IP
multipathing software? (like in.mpathd under Solaris)  If so, then make
sure that you have set the ACS_SSI_HOSTNAME appropriately in your vm.conf
file.  The acs daemon inserts the value (or inferred value) of
ACS_SSI_HOSTNAME into all communications with the acs server.  Also, make
sure that if you are using acls on the acs server, that they match the
name/IP used in ACS_SSI_HOSTNAME.

  Cheers
  Mike