Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question posed to ACSLS/STK8500 users.

2006-12-08 15:03:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question posed to ACSLS/STK8500 users.
From: HallC at SEC.GOV (Hall, Christian N.)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:03:16 -0500
Justin,

Do the ACSLS,LSM,PANEL,DRIVE NUMBER for ACSLS match serial number
results from the tpautconf -t on the master server /dev/rmt/*cbn?
Can you please display the output? Did you perform this test from your
master server, or did you perform this test from each host that are
media servers? After you attempt your multi-plexing do you have stuck
tapes?

Chris