Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help please

2006-12-06 01:55:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help please
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:55:38 -0000
Nizar
You may well be advised to create a Scratch Pool as well, rather than using
the NetBackup pool.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net