Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mailbox Restore

2006-11-29 06:58:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mailbox Restore
From: anas at up.org.qa (Anas Kayal)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:58:37 +0300
Hey Everyone,

We've been backing up from netbackup 5.1 mp5 for about 3 months now. We
never tried restoring before. Now I restored actual folders but never
full systems. Today I tried restoring individual exchange mailboxes. Now
in the restore window I choose the user and his inbox and I see all his
emails but when I restore I get an error 5 stating that no data stores
can be initialized. The software is most likely installed correctly.
Other error messages I get is the data is invalid. I read the help files
but I couldn't find anything. Can anyone help?

Anas Kayal

System Administrator

IT Department

Urban Planning and Development Authority

This mail has been scanned by Symantec Mail Security for SMTP at UP.ORG.QA