Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Suse 10.1 client?

2006-11-23 11:16:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Suse 10.1 client?
From: chris at fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk (Chris Freemantle)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:16:03 +0000
Does anyone know the minimum client version for use on suse 10.1?
I suppose there are 2 questions there really - can I backup suse 10.1
using Netbackup 5.1. If not, is there any version that will back this
up.
TIA
--
---

REMEMBER - the safety of your data is your responsibility
If it's important to you - ** MAKE A COPY ** or 2 or 3 or 4 or ........

There is only one certainty about storage systems - they *will* fail !

Chris Freemantle
Data Manager
Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging

Tel. +44 (0)20 7833 7472 reception