Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACS Error: robot inventory failed: Unable toinit ialize robot (204)

2006-11-22 06:19:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACS Error: robot inventory failed: Unable toinit ialize robot (204)
From: SJACOBSO at novell.com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:19:43 -0700
Perhaps this question was already answered, what about the StorageTek
"LibAttach"? This is required for a windows Master and I'd assume an equivalent
binary for Linux side is also required.
-sj

Scott Jacobson
NetBackup Systems Administration
Data Retention and Storage Management
I. S. & T. Provo Operations
sjacobso at novell.com
Desk Direct: 801-861-7668
Toll Free: 800-453-1267 Ext. 1-7668
Cell: 801-560-6891

>>> Yoseph Leleputra <leleputra at yahoo.com> 11/22/2006 1:05 AM >>>

i think what you had done is testing from ACSLS side
Maybe you need to check the connection from ACSLS Host to Master server ( ping
test ,, telnet etc )
i have an experience connecting NBU with ACSLS but with L5000 not with SL85000
Maybe you have a firewall between ACSLS Hosts and Master Server ???? if you
have maybe you must open the firewall first.
Maybe you need to recheck again your configuration and try to restart NBU
services again