Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Perflib_perfdata_*.dat open files generating one code

2006-11-18 13:31:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Perflib_perfdata_*.dat open files generating one code
From: james.c.siano at lmco.com (Siano, James C)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:31:00 -0500
I exclude Perflib_Perfdata_*.dat on each window's client exclude list
via remote regedt entry.  I have NBU 5.0 mp6 with VSP/OFO option
activated.
I think the key is getting the Underscore plus wild card.

I didn't know you could exclude globally like I can with Legato
Networker 7.3.1

One would never need these files in the recovery of machine in a
disaster.

What are you procedures for recovery of your machines?

Today's Topics:

   5. Windows Open File/ File exclusion question
      (Vincent_Mase at harvardpilgrim.org)

Message: 5