Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Quantum Px500

2006-11-15 15:37:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Quantum Px500
From: Brandon.Zermeno at Pulte.com (Brandon Zermeno)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:37:15 -0700
The entire chassis had to be replaced on both units as soon as we got
them, and one of the FC bridges blew up also. The Quantum rep told me
last week that they are no longer outsourcing the production of these
units because of quality issues. If you are using the fiber controller
card you have to call Quantum and have them ship you the correct SCSI
cable. The ones they ship with the units will not work.