Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-15 06:24:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: perf at peppas.gr (Jim Peppas)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:24:48 +0200
I would suppose that we should do something regarding the support site and
not the product itself, although even this might be under consideration
(Symantec people on the list: INFORM YOUR COMPANY!!!!)

Anyway, maybe we should create a petition at http://www.petitiontime.com/ ?

Any idea as what to write as a letter? (I was never very good at essay's)

Jim

  _____