Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] installing client on linux

2006-11-14 16:15:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] installing client on linux
From: krzys at perfekt.net (Krzys)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:15:03 -0500 (EST)
You are tight, I had to add to hosts file on my client machine IP address of my
server, and thats what I did so I did pass that error but I am getting now
different type of an error:

INF - Server status = 236

and it does point me to:
Status Code: 236

Message: the specified client does not exist in an active class within the
configuration database

Explanation: A client name was not specified or the specified client does not
exist.

Recommended Action: Activate the required class, correct the client name, or
add
the client to a class that meets your needs. After making the correction, retry
the operation.

So anyway I did some more investigating and on my mediaserver I did not have
entry in hosts file and that is why it was failing.... Thank you so much for
your help... I finally got it working :))))

Chris