Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-14 16:06:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: john.nardello at wamu.net (Nardello, John)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:06:11 -0800
NB 3 & 4 Technote digest for the month:
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/NETBACKUPDC_digest.htm NB 5 & 6
Technote digest for the month:
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/NBUESVR_digest.htm

Always interesting reading. =)

- John Nardello

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Wayne T
Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 12:34 PM
To: veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

I wasn't too fond of the old Veritas site, but the Symantec NetBackup
site is way beyond functional.   If customers don't demand better than
the v6.0 debacle and this dysfunctional support site, why should
Symantec change?

Grinding salt into the wound, "Veritas" sent me their monthly URL to the

digest of new TechNotes, something I've always found useful.  Their
e-mail process still works, but the provided URL no longer functions and

I can find no similar function on the support web site.

The new site is so bad that I'm at a loss to find suggestions for
improvement, besides suggest: start over; be the customer. :-(

cheers, wayne

Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu