Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-14 09:08:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: smpt at peppas.gr (smpt)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:08:30 +0200
http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_NBUESVR.htm

If you are fast enough

  _____

From: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Greenberg,
Katherine A
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 10:46 PM
To: veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

OK, So, is it just me or does the latest re-design of the support site suck
more than any previous BAD incarnation of the support site?

Anyone know of a backdoor to get into the OLD support.veritas.com site? Or
are we seriously now going to be forced into the Symantec model --- first
it's their sales people and now this?!?!?!?!

Sorry, I'm mad!
Kate

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna