Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bpexpdate not working, freezing

2006-11-13 21:22:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bpexpdate not working, freezing
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:22:43 -0600
On 11/13/2006 12:00 PM, Justin Piszcz wrote:
> I'd recommend MP3, I personally have several environments running MP4 beta
> actually, if you are running 6.x anything make sure you are the LATEST
> patch rev you can be at, especially before you call support.

The latest generally-available release is MP3 and you don't want to run
that in a large complex environment.  MP3 with some Engineering patches
is tolerable (and you can't get these without calling support), but I
would recommend waiting until MP4, due real soon now.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org