Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetWare 6.5 Cumulative backups fail with status 41

2006-11-13 14:26:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetWare 6.5 Cumulative backups fail with status 41
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:26:08 +0100
Sound strange
 We are a large NetWare shop and do see some strange errors
from time to time.. Do you have good speed on the fulls? No Speed/duplex
issue? Does the job fail immediate with 41 or does it backup some data
first?

How about ping from client to server and other way back? Is the traffic
going over the network you specified?

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board