Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bpexpdate not working, freezing

2006-11-13 13:34:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bpexpdate not working, freezing
From: jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:34:37 -0500 (EST)
Our problems were so bad with MP2 and MP3 that we had to move to MP4 beta,
if your problems warrant it, they'll give you the link.  I can understand
your concern, I'd recommend shutting down all services and making a backup
of /usr/openv on EVERY server, master & media just incase you need to
revert back for any reason.  IMO 6.0 is very flaky in a lot of ways, the
upgrade should work without any problems but you can never to be too sure.
MP3 fixes a lot of bugs and MP4 beta fixes about 1000+ more according to
the changelog.  If 6.0MP2 is working for you, good, just try and get
support to fix your issue, otherwise, an upgrade may be needed.

Justin.