Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplication

2006-11-09 16:34:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplication
From: mchiapusso at hotmail.com (marco chiapusso)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:34:42 +0100
Txs guys.
What about the second thing....

"At the same time I'll like to add a new Netbackup Domain ( 2 separate
Master
server with a lot of Media)

I thinked to use the alternate read server on the vault option so i'll use a
new media server (after that I'll upgrade it to Master role).
The alternate media will see the new tape library with new tape drives. I'll
add it to the old Netbackup domain, swap throught it the technologies
without overloading not too much the CPU's of my master."

???????