Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Backups Status 2

2006-11-09 08:56:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Backups Status 2
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:56:46 +0100
Hi Simon

Make the dbbackup and dbclient directories under Netbackup/logs and raise
verbose to 5, this usually gives a pretty indication of what problem is.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:04:59 -0000 , WEAVER, Simon wrote
> Hi all
> Win2k3 NBU 5.1 MP2
> Need to implement SQL Backups online. got a license key, and applied that.
> ?
> I am reading through the manual, and starting to think this looks harder
than it shoudl be!
> ?
> I have an SMS Server (systems management) that runs SQL 2000 and I need to
do an online backup.
> ?
> Anyone experience in using SQL_Backups and offer some hints and tips?
> ?
> Tried a test and got a status 2, so I know I am not off to a good start!
> ?
> Thanks
> ?
> Regards
> Simon Weaver
> 3rd Line Technical Support
> Windows Domain Administrator
> EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
> Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU
> Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net
> ?

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do
not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or
disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any
attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
> Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259
> Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
England

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)