Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Backup Speed

2006-11-08 12:00:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Backup Speed
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:00:42 -0500
Look under master server properties, bandwidth.  That will allow you to
specify max bandwith from ip to ip

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.