Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configure Linux Client to use an account other than "root" for backups

2006-11-07 19:22:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configure Linux Client to use an account other than "root" for backups
From: Steve.Bally at radisys.com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:22:22 -0800
All,

I need a little assistance if possible, I am trying to configure a linux
box to use an account other than "root" for backups, is there a document
on how toy configure this?

Here is our NBU landscape:

NBU 5.1
MP5
Windows Master / Media Server

Any help  would be appreciated.

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
steve.bally at radisys.com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.