Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange speed problem...not the norm

2006-11-02 15:01:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange speed problem...not the norm
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:31:52 +0530
Does the traceroute from master -> client and client -> master show the same
path.

If yes then its really complex, if no then check whethther any segment in
between has been a victim of broadcast or huge data transfer.

There is Symantec tool provided by support, run and send the output to
support, and it seems they would quickly tel u the reason.

Regards,
BIJU