Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MP 3 (is SSO license necessary ?)

2006-11-02 08:46:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 MP 3 (is SSO license necessary ?)
From: Colette.Obyrne at wto.org (O'Byrne, Colette)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:46:23 +0100
I have one master/media server with four drives; currently two drives
are dedicated as ndmp; With NBU 6 can I now share these drives without
having to purchase the SSO license; I am under the impression that the
SSO option is only if  you wish to share the drives among different
media servers; and if this is the case what do I need to do to make the
two ndmp configured drives to become available for normal windows
clients when they are free.  Grateful for any comments.  Thanks, Colette