Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Weard one

2006-11-01 09:50:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Weard one
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:50:25 -0500
I've had a similar oddity only recently.
I have 2 drives connected to my Netapp filer, and when I launch the 2
policies, with 2 and 4 paths, respectively, only 1 job runs, the other 5
queue, using only one drive, even though the max jobs per client is
something like 8, and the STU is configured to have 2 drives.

In your case, how many jobs are in each policy? are all the jobs from
one policy running using all 4 drives? and ALL jobs in the other policy
queuing? Do you have one policy set with higher priority?

Paul