Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle agent issue

2006-10-30 09:03:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle agent issue
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:03:52 +0100
Hello David

Does you script included something like this
archivelog all delete input ?

As I understand is this what tells rman to delete the archive log after they
have been backed up.

Regards
Michael

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:48:11 -0500, David McWilliams wrote
> I'm interactively backing up the database using the jbpSA GUI. It is not
cleaning away the temporary archive log files
(*.log_archive_dest='/usr/arc_temp/archive_log') after backup, and now the
filesystem is full. Any ideas? If I take down the database, can I clean out
this directory myself? I know this isn't an Oracle list, but this is a small
instance we have, with no DBA.

Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)