Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] where is MP4? ...waiting for MP5

2006-10-29 20:02:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] where is MP4? ...waiting for MP5
From: tburrell_mn at yahoo.com (Tom Burrell)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:02:49 -0800 (PST)
Can't speak to MP5, but I can say that I believe MP4
WILL be out, and I highly recommend it! As one of my
co-workers has already posted here, we have a
pre-release version of MP4.  While it's certainly not
perfect (not fully through QA), it has fixed a number
of serious issues for us.  I don't know about your
issues, but it's been a godsend for us!  We've had the
Beta for more than a week, so look for it soon!

Tom Burrell