Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape not mounting

2006-10-27 10:32:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape not mounting
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:32:30 +0100
We had a 1 drive L25 and put a second drive into it. Unfortuneatly the
second drive in ended up being the first drive on the chain as the
original drive was put in the wrong slot.

Anyway out of server card it goes to robot which links to drive one and
then onto drive2.

Its not worked since it was put in but robtest does mount it ok.