Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP5 restore failures: SC 42

2006-10-23 12:19:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP5 restore failures: SC 42
From: Jonathan.Dyck at cognos.com (Dyck, Jonathan)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:19:20 -0400
Yup, that brings up some interesting stuff...

11:59:48.246 [8168.6708] <2> logconnections: BPRD ACCEPT FROM x.x.x.x.
TO x.x.x.x.x

11:59:48.246 [8168.6708] <2> process_request: setsockopt SO_LINGER on
280 succeeded.

11:59:48.246 [8168.6708] <2> connected_peer: Connection from host X,
x.x.x.x, on non-reserved port 4584

11:59:48.246 [8168.6708] <2> ParseConfigExA: Unknown configuration
option on line 90: RenameIfExists = 0

11:59:48.246 [8168.6708] <2> nb_is_valid_master_server: checking if
master_server is a valid server

11:59:49.340 [8168.6708] <2> get_string: buffer space for 3072 bytes,
but incoming data needs 218762506 bytes

11:59:49.340 [8168.6708] <2> get_string: (7) inadequate buffer space for
data

11:59:49.355 [8168.6708] <32> process_request: get_string() failed -
incoming data too large for buffer (0)

11:59:49.355 [8168.6708] <32> process_request: could not process request
from master_server