Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Line Querying for Fulls

2006-10-23 11:04:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Line Querying for Fulls
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:04:31 -0400
Windows 2k3 SP1 with NBU 6.0MP3.

In a script that checks for weekend fulls, I'm running the following
query to find fulls:

bpimagelist.exe -media -l -d $START -e $END -st FULL

Where $START and $END are user supplied dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format.

The result of this always has non-Full tapes included.  Is there another
flag/different sequence I should use?  A better command-line solution
for this problem?  The result is automating this is not perfect and
requires checking every tape to insure it's actually a full.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks
Computer Systems Engineer