Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds

2006-10-23 10:14:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:14:19 +0100
Rob
Please TURN Tracker.exe OFF !!! that will not help the backups speed at all
!

You will not need to do a restart - just untick it - logoff, log back on and
then stop / restart the NetBackup Client Service on the client.

Also, ensure no one else is logged onto this box via Terminal Services as
well please!

Then try it ............

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net