Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 MP4

2006-10-18 07:34:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 MP4
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:34:21 -0500
On 10/18/2006 12:20 AM, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
> Ed, how does one get access to a 'pre-release' ?

Log a call with support and work the issues you have.  There's no
guarantee that the pre-release fixes your specific issues or that it
won't break something else (we've already reported an issue with it in
our environment).  The pre-release has not gone through a complete QA
cycle - that's why it's still a pre-release.  If the Symantec support
folks determine that the pre-release is appropriate for you (and them
since they have to support it), they'll give you instructions on how to
get it.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA