Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Oracle agent problems

2006-10-16 16:53:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Oracle agent problems
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos santos)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:53:57 -0200
    To use the samples scripts you need to adapt for your environment. If
you don't know how to alter the scripts, you can use the NBU backup GUI to
do templates using the wizard. The GUI can be launched using the jpbSA in
the oracle client. To see the oracle instance in the GUI you need the file
oratab, if it don't exist you need to create it. The templates will be
stored on the master server. To convert a template in script you can use the
bpdbsbora command. The templates also can be used to perform backups.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR
*  <mailto:carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br> carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br