Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM on Solaris 10?

2006-10-12 11:29:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM on Solaris 10?
From: Michael.Sponsler at ngc.com (Sponsler, Michael)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:29:19 -0400
I have NOM MP2 working on a Solaris 10 box.

If you do a : /etc/init.d/vxnomd status

Are all the services running?

Is your NOM server your master server?  If not, add your NOM server in
you bp.conf file as a SERVER=

Also, you need to install the latest solaris 10 patches, more
specifically libc needs to be updated for it to run properly (you'll get
a core dump).  If you do a /usr/ccs/bin/what /lib/libc.so.1 what does
the output say?

--
Mike Sponsler
Northrop Grumman