Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Has anybody used Aptare?

2006-10-10 13:06:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Has anybody used Aptare?
From: dcarlisle at paychex.com (Carlisle, D Renee)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:06:15 -0400
Jason,

We are a big user of Aptare at our shop.  It has been a fantastic product and
one of the only software tools I have found that we were really able to use
"out of the box".  It has already helped us be able to add features, solve
issues, and sell our management on new products in the 9 months since we have
been using.  I have found that Aptare is also very willing to listen to
customer input to new feature sets.  When we were looking for a monitoring tool
for our backup environment, I went to several newsgroups and Aptare seemed to
be what everyone was talking about.  Now I know why.  One demo of their product
and we were hooked.  Good luck with your purchase.

Rene? Carlisle
Sr. Systems Administrator