Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 List File?

2006-10-10 11:50:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 List File?
From: hkemp at lastminute.com (Henry Kemp)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:50:49 +0100
Well... I usually either browse the support site for downloads
(http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_NBUSVR.htm) then put those
filenames into a text file and wget them or you can browse the
Veritas FTP site (http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/
NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/) for the filenames then do another wget.
I haven't found a better way of doing that yet !

Henry

On 10 Oct 2006, at 15:57, Austin Murphy wrote:

> This is great.  Is there a similar file list for maintenance packs?
>
> Austin
>
> On 10/9/06, Henry Kemp <hkemp at lastminute.com> wrote:
>> These are the list files I used last time.
>>
>> # Veritas NetBackup v4.5FP6
>>
>> ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB45FP6.list
>>
>> # Veritas NetBackup v5.1
>>
>> ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB51.list
>>
>> # Veritas NetBackup v6.0
>>
>> ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB_60.list
>>
>> Then you can just append the filename to the base URL above to
>> download with
>> wget or your favorite download tool.
>>
>> root at blah# wget
>> ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/NB_60_Docs.tar.gz
>>

>> Henry
>>

>> On 7 Oct 2006, at 19:51, Jason Ellis wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody happen to have a copy of the NetBackup 6.0 list file
>> for the
>> Symantec blind FTP site? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,