Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unix to windows using CLI

2006-10-09 16:31:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unix to windows using CLI
From: vipcert at hotmail.com (Vip Cert)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:31:49 -0600
Hi,

I am not an expert of backup but I have a task to accomplish using backup. I
want some expert comments on the issue.
I have 10,000 (400GB) files and may not be at same location on solaris file
system(UFS), I mean those are selective files, you can not do /u01/*. I have
to take backup and then restore on windows machine, again at selective
locations. Can I do it using command line on both OSs. Means on solaris take
backup CLI and restore on windows using cli. I am using netbackup 6.0 MP3.

TIA
vipcert

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline