Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 MP3 - backups not scheduled; nbpem hangs and does not terminate gracefully

2006-10-03 15:03:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 MP3 - backups not scheduled; nbpem hangs and does not terminate gracefully
From: JAbbott at faritec.com (John Abbott)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:03:22 +0200
Hi Glen,

We installed and have been running NBU 6.0 since November 2005 on HP-UX 11.23
on HP Itaniums. Currently have MP3 installed and have yet to resolve the
scheduling problem, which could be a peculiarity of our environment. We are
busy with pre-MP4 binaries to attempt to resolve the issue, but have no
positive results so far. Since the schedules that are not started are kicked
off manually I am waiting for the frequency time periods to revert back to
normal and hope to see positive results.

Regards