Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Failed backup of Exchange Mailboxes

2006-10-03 10:08:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Failed backup of Exchange Mailboxes
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:08:03 +0100
Well first things to do:

1) turn off any AV if its running
2) any defrag tools
3) If Tracker.exe is running on the Server, turn this off.
4) check and verify network connectivity speeds -  ensure its set for full
duplex, rather than auto/auto. May need to get Networks to check this for
you.

I have provided this link, which may assist for status 41 problems.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/277695.htm

Hope this is of some help. I also found this link - some of which MAY be
useful for some issues, although its mainly here for the tracker.exe info.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/260719.htm

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/267253.htm

Again, hope its of some help.

Regards