Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter

2006-10-02 08:46:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter
From: ckstehman at pepco.com (ckstehman AT pepco DOT com)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:46:50 -0400
I'll chime in on Aptare.  We have been using it for 4 years and it works
well for us.  We rely on it for our SOX reporting.

=============================
Carl Stehman
IT Distributed Services Team
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
ckstehman at pepco.com

John_Trainer at Countrywide.Com
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
09/29/2006 06:25 PM

simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net
cc
veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu,
"'veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu'" <veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter

Simon,  I looked at all those and others including CommandCentral Service
and Bocada.  Save yourself time, just buy the Aptare StorageConsole.

Besides NBAR requires a separate license and if that meets your needs then
just upgrade to NBU6 and use the free NOM (aka CCS lite)

John T.

"WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
09/29/2006 07:16 AM

"'veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu'" <veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter

All,
Could I have some advice; Wanted to know if anyone has used the Veritas
(Or Symantec) Advanced Reported application.

Currently run Win2k3 NBU 5.1 MP2; Wanted to know if anyone had any
exposure to this.

Other products I am assessing are BU visual and StorageConsole.

Thank you.

Regards
Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator
EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU
Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain,
disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of
Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or
obligation.

Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
England

Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with
this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use
of the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial
Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the
information contained in or transmitted with the communication or
prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the
original message and any copy of it in your possession.
Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Pepco Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates ("PHI").  This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed.  If
you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.  PHI
policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email
communication.  PHI will not accept any liability in respect of such
communications.