Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Clustered Master servers

2006-10-01 02:15:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Clustered Master servers
From: smpt at peppas.gr (smpt)
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:15:16 +0200
yes ,
and the worst think is that most of the results are irrelevant patches. We have
to do a second search within the results to find the answer.

I use to go to that page:
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/NBUESVR_digest.htm and download any new
technote that I think interesting and place it to a specific folder. Then for
ex. if I have a problem with exchange backup, I just search my exchange folder.
stefanos