Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Hostnames

2006-09-30 11:03:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Hostnames
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:03:33 -0400
How exactly are you getting this to work?  What is the client name you are
using in netbackup an what is the client's actual name?  Also, what does your
selection list look like. I can test more on Monday, my I'm thinking that
server1.company.com and server1.backup.company.com are both fine because the
hostname server1 remains constant.  I don't however think you can use
server2.anything to backup that same machine.  If so, I'd love to hear how you
did it / what your configuration is.

-Jonathan