Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter

2006-09-29 18:25:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter
From: John_Trainer at Countrywide.Com (John_Trainer AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:25:47 -0700
Simon,  I looked at all those and others including CommandCentral Service
and Bocada.  Save yourself time, just buy the Aptare StorageConsole.

Besides NBAR requires a separate license and if that meets your needs then
just upgrade to NBU6 and use the free NOM (aka CCS lite)

John T.

"WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
09/29/2006 07:16 AM

"'veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu'" <veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] NBU Advanced Reporter

All,
Could I have some advice; Wanted to know if anyone has used the Veritas
(Or Symantec) Advanced Reported application.

Currently run Win2k3 NBU 5.1 MP2; Wanted to know if anyone had any
exposure to this.

Other products I am assessing are BU visual and StorageConsole.

Thank you.

Regards
Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator
EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU
Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain,
disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of
Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or
obligation.

Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
England
Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.