Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help with netbackup

2006-09-28 01:50:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help with netbackup
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:50:49 +0100
Chris
Like you, was in the same boat. Had to learn from scratch, and years later
STILL learning NetBackup.

There are experts here on the list that use their spare time to help assist
people, but for starters I would recommend the following

1) Reading the NetBackup Admin guides - either physical books or online
PDF's
2) Symantec Web site and Forums
3) If your company can assist, possibly look at training on NBU
4) Google is a good friend :-)
5) Finally this list!

Like I said, I have learned A LOT - I don't claim to be an expert, nor would
I attempt to try. But like everyone else, we all have to start somewhere and
offer help and assistance where possible.

Even though I may not always be right...... Isnt that correct Ed :-)  ?

Hope this link helps
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Ser
ver/

Regards