Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How many servers per NBU Policy? - Poll

2006-09-21 12:05:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How many servers per NBU Policy? - Poll
From: liddles at amgen.com (Liddle, Stuart)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:05:53 -0700
I agree with Phil on this...we group clients by dataset and proximity to the
nearest media server.  So, that number is high for things like Exchange
backups where we have over 20 Exchange servers and low for other apps where
we might only have 1 server.

This is different from our old model where we had as many as 50 clients per
policy just because they were all OS backups of the same kind of Windows
box.

--stuart