Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Query Win2k3 clients

2006-09-21 10:30:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Query Win2k3 clients
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:30:04 +0100
No I think looking at the Win2k system state I can see the files there!

Are you backing up the system state? If so, check into this.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net