Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy Auditing: How to

2006-09-21 09:28:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy Auditing: How to
From: pcd at xinupro.com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:28:47 -0400

If you're alright doing command line loops or writing short shell scripts, here
you go:

for i in `bppllist` ; do
  printf "$i:"
  bpplclients $i -l | awk '{printf $2":"}'
  printf "\n"
done

That will give you an output of

policy1:clientA:clientB:
policy2:clientC:clientd:

etc...  Just replace the ":" with a "," or whatever separator you want
This is for bash or sh, modify the loop syntax for csh/tcsh
If you are running windows, install cygwin....

Thanks
Peter

Peter DrakeUnderkoffler
Xinupro, LLC