Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify issue

2006-09-19 10:22:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify issue
From: avi.barsheshet at mailpoalim.co.il (avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:22:20 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to run a VB script from the bpstart_notify file.
I want that the job will fail if the script exit with status that is not
zero.
Is it possible ?
How can I insure that the job will not run the backup if the VB script did
not finished successfully ?

Avi Barsheshet
Hapoalim Bank
avi.barsheshet at mailpoalim.co.il

This message and its attachments are designated solely for the addressee.
They contain information that may be privileged and protected by law.
Duplication or distribution of this information in any manner is prohibited by
law.
If you receive this document or information and it is not addressed to you, it
must be
deleted from your system forthwith.
In such case, kindly inform us of this event as soon as practicable..