Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: Link To Download Exchange DB Extension -UP DATE

2006-09-14 16:54:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: Link To Download Exchange DB Extension -UP DATE
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:54:33 -0400

Just a note on licensing, if you are running the exchange DB agent in a
cluster it is licensed per active node, although you need a client for
each node.  So... A cluster with 2 nodes and 1 active requires 2
Netbackup Protect (Client) Licenses but only 1 Exchange Database Option
license.

At least that's how we're spending our money w/ Symantec. =P

-Jonathan