Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Issue

2006-09-08 09:11:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Issue
From: didier.brun at fr.thalesgroup.com (Didier BRUN)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:11:13 +0200
Did you declare drive NDMP on your media W2000 ?
Syntax in solaris environment: <hostname>:/dev/rmt/0cbn  ( the name of
media server is included in the path of the tape drive ! )

Regards

Didier BRUN

Dibonge, Rudy a ?crit :

> I need some help with error status 219 on my remote NDMP. I am using
> NB 5.0 MP1, EMC Celerra. My master is HP UX and media Windows 2000. I
> started getting "No NDMP drives connected to host hostname were found
> in robot -1, robot type =TLD and density = hcart2". I have been
> working with Veritas support for the past two days and we are going no
> where. I have rebooted the master, media and EMC filer. Has anyone
> come across this issue?
>
> Thanks,
>

> //Rudy Dibonge//
>
> //HMSHOST//

>This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
>intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
>you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
>disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
>action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

                        '''
                       (@ @)
       | Didier BRUN.                        |
       | Ing?nieur Syst?me                   |