Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fame at last.

2006-09-07 15:12:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fame at last.
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:12:09 -0400
By the way, the September issue of "Storage" magazine also has "upgrade
path bumpy for major backup app" as the cover story.   It is about NBU 6
but seems to focus on one company's strategy for migrating to it and why
they are holding off on MP3.  For whatever reason, the magazine's site
only goes to the August issue.